Monday, November 9, 2015

Gather Those Links That Are Scattered All Over The Place




What fun I am having gathering all those "loose links" scattered all over my web browsers' favorites and my G+ files.

I am going to start adding those years worth of links from my browser next.  I am including all those I found for my family names also.

It occurred to me in the night [my best thinking time], to add links for future use, like when I start actually trying to write up my family history.  How to write, how Not to write, ect...
Also I will add some favorite blog sites so I can easily find them.

It is so frustrating when you found a great site, saved it "somewhere", then can never find it again.  Thanks again to Thomas MacEntee for getting us started on the toolbox idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment